mardi 30 août 2011

an ordinary Saturday night on earth

Un Samedi soir ordinaire sur la terre (le petit bal)
an ordinary Saturday night on earth
(To view images from around the world or to participate in this fabulous meme please click here)
( To view Night Shot from around the world please click here )

3 commentaires:

Sylvia K a dit…

Well, it definitely looks like my favorite Saturday night -- or any night for that matter because I love to dance! Delightful captures and thank you for sharing a part of your world with Our World! Look forward to seeing more! Have a great week!

Sylvia

Stewart M a dit…

Hi there - I think your Saturday nights are a bit different to mine!

Great shots.

Stewart M - Australia

Arija a dit…

For me your Saturday night is 'once upon a time'. I only wish those nights could have continued . . .